T art is an expression of the individual or of the collective, whether it's a visible or invisible, or, as the artist is considered to be a single person or a group of people.
It is used to express the reality of the artist and his vision of the world, and their own personal views, experiences, feelings, and opinions, and for being a form of human communication by means of which, through symbols and images, the artist recalls and reflects on the elements of reality, allowing for the audience, the people involved and not involved, to feel and to empathize with the feelings, meanings, and emotions that the artist has tried to show with your expression art.
The artwork can also be defined as a form of expression of the human by means of a process which involves the creation of works, capable to cause an emotion, or an impression on their recipients.
Art that is used to transmit a message, which have a heavy load moving. Even if the means of the exhibition, there are many, art is a great way to express ideas, thoughts, and feelings.
The forms of artistic expression.
Art is a universal means by which individuals can express themselves on their personal perceptions about the world. We have a sense of connection and unity of being, consciously alive, and that is the foundation of all our thoughts, feelings, and actions, of all people, as opposed to all other forms of life on Earth. Art that is used to express states of mind and emotion, by means of a graphical representation, in writing, or even the music.
As an art, it is a form of self expression and it has been used by every culture, some people develop a talent that you like the artist uses to express their emotions and feelings about what happens to you.
Keep in mind that art is a form of expression that most of the old ones. It is an ability that humans have, since the beginning of time. Poets, writers, painters, architects, designers, and other artists have created great works that can still be seen, some of them with more than a thousand years ago.
Today, more particularly, to the art, it is viewed as a form of entertainment, but in fact, it is much more, as you can develop to improve your sense of the aesthetic and the creative use of a variety of techniques.
In spite of all the advances in technology, the art continues to be an essential form of communication. It allows us to think about the world and our relationship to it, as well as to provide moments of pleasure.
Without a doubt, it's art, it's a powerful way of expression which enrich our lives and make us better human beings.
All forms of artistic expression, the most common, observed in humanity, they are:
- the visual arts;
- the graphic arts;
Statements about artistic expression.
The artistic expression that is the basis of all art. Each person has his or her own way to express themselves artistically. Some people do it with their thoughts, art, the other, while others like to use their own tools. Art can be found everywhere-in painting, in music, such as poets and writers, and even in one's actions. Everything is made by hand and has its touch of art.
Imagine, then, that you are able to see in the world around you with new eyes, and enjoy the simple things in life. Let's say you have a way of expressing emotions, thoughts and feelings by means of art. Find a way to express your feelings is the best way to feel less stressed out with any problem that you have to deal with. Expressing your emotions is very important and a lot can be said on this topic.
Let's look at some of the quotations on the art-form, and they are a reflection of this for the highlight in the theme of the art:
- “Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, and the less the artist does, the better.” This is a quote from a famous writer, musician, and philosopher from brazil, Vinicius de Moraes, the author of the letter of the biggest hits in the history of bossa nova, “the Girl from Ipanema,” and “A Day in the Life of a Fool”, and a pivotal figure in the Bossa Nova Generation. In a nutshell, He was talking about the importance of letting your imagination run wild, and a mysterious, symbiotic relationship that we have with God....)
- “I'd always imagined that paradise would be a kind of library.” (In this sentence, it has to do with the peace and quiet of the library of knowledge available in the organization of it all. It has to do with the loneliness that too often seek to understand, and that's to become one of the greatest pleasures of a personal nature.)
- “The only thing that is really valuable is the insight.” This can be understood as, among other things, to the fact that it is the intuition of being is a precious gift that allows us to get the insights, visions, and to understand the truth of all things. This is a channel of communication with the universe, and that through him we can receive guidance and wisdom.)
- “There is no abstract art. You must always start with something.” The word “abstract” is used herein to mean something that it does not have a specific format. That is, the art of the abstract may not be labeled, it does not show the form, and does not have a standard format. The one who comes from there, go to the common belief that everything that exists is made up of something. Of course, “abstract art” is a word which is not in accordance with the physical material of the pose in this artwork.)
- “Art is not what you see but what you make others see.” (You do not need to have to make sure that your feelings are perceived by the action, or in the world. Art is the result of the manner in which you organize, plan, and execute their content, so that it can be seized. The artwork is the way in which you interact with other artists , and with their fellow human beings and with the world.)
- “A arte não é uma coisa – é um caminho.” ( Esta frase é de Paul Klee e resume o que é arte na visão deste artista: ‘É um caminho, um caminho que não é fácil e sem curva, mas um caminho que tem tanto a ver com o agir como com a pessoa, a maneira como a pessoa se relaciona – com a família e amigos. É um caminho que tem a ver com buscar uma forma de expressar e de dar sentido as suas ideias, as coisas que você ama, as coisas que você quer mudar. A arte é um caminho que nos leva a questionar tudo isso, que nos leva a buscar respostas nas coisas mais simples da vida’. )
The artist creates more of a need to explore what to look for. It's that which leads to the expression for the outside of the image itself, and makes a comparison between their lives and the lives of reality. The artist expresses the feelings, emotions such as joy, humor, sarcasm, sadness, loneliness, despair, and more. He ignored the sense of annoyance and pride that no one can fill. The artistic expression, you are on the hunt for the identity of the individual.
When you do something that you love her, whatever she does, it's typically to be creative. With this in mind, I'm thinking about “lettering and creative“ in the white paper, in a look that no one else can use that as an artist you want to express in literary.
This is amazing and precious, the writing, in this case – and you have to take it seriously. When you are writing, being creative, you choose to share something with the world for others to experience. They're going behind each other, and not just from the picture. It's as if the train would pass, and at the time of his read they were to be transported to another station. After all, to live is to follow a path, or by using the various get-on-one. It is the destiny of each and every one, whether express, an art, or not. This is on account of the accident.